Information is still valid, but right now my commissions are closed. Sorry!
Work Email: Jackblackstack@gmail.com
My Published Novella: https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Bleeds-Misery-Anderson-Steel-ebook/dp/B072C59HQ3
Independent Writer looking to take commissions for written work, including Ghost Writing. I have experience with self-publishing and uploading work online. Offering economical prices far cheaper than industry standard. Time taken to write works will vary depending on content and personal challenges. Refunds are offered up until the first draft is completed.
Commissions can include:
- Short Stories
- Fan Fiction
- Advertising Blurbs
- Greeting Cards or Letters
- Erotica/Smut is allowed and you will not be charged any additional fees if the content of your story is erotic in nature. (See "Commission Process" for more information)
Notice: Prices are negotiable based on the content of the story, my current workload and my relationship with the client. Don't be afraid to ask!
- 100-1000 Words (short) - $8.00
- 1000-3000 Words (average size) - $15.00
- 3000-5000 Words (chapter length) - $20.00
- Multi-Chapter stories can be commissioned at $10 per Chapter ("Chapters" are roughly about 2000 words)
- If I end up writing more than what you paid for, you will not recieve any additional charges.
- Refunds can be requested at any time before the story is completed. In such a case, production on a written work will cease. Please allow roughly 1-2 weeks for repayment to go through. If your story is partially completed by the time the refund is requested, you may receive a partial refund based on the amount of progress made.
Step 1 - Outlining
This is the initial step of the process, before money is exchanged. You explain what you want me to write and send me an outline of what you want the story to be and the direction it will go in. This can be as brief or as long as you want, so long as it properly advertises what the story will bel ike. After the outline is sent and reviewed, I will ask your permission to send an invoice via PayPal or an alternative. Writing will begin once payment is recieved.
Notice: If I believe I'm not up to writing it or am simply not comfortable with the content, I will decline and you will recieve no charges whatsoever. I will also do my best to direct you to other writers who may be interested in writing the kind of content you'd like to see. Also note that if your story is erotic, I will use a psudeonym.
Step 2 - Writing and Workshopping
I willl begin writing your story and will periodically show you portions of the story to get feedback and show my progress. You can look over the story and voice any suggestions or critique you have. Please be considerate and polite, but also very clear. This can be done via email or through a chat service of your choice.
Step 3 - Finishing Touches
The final step of the process. The Rough Draft is complete and the story simply needs some editing before release. This stage of the process normally ends when the client is satisfied with the final product.
- Don't be nervous. If you're socially awkward, I am too. Just be honest and clear! If you're being rude, I'll be sure to tell you. Haha!
- If I'm currently working on other stories, your commission may be place in a "queue" and won't be worked on until the other stories are completed.